All my Things!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy 21st Birthday Danielle!


Danielle
~God Is My Judge~






~~Daughter~~
At times I wish you wouldn't
Have grown up so fast..
But then I realized
that would keep us
from seeing you turn into
the beautiful young lady
that you are today!!





She has taught me patience
to rejoice in small gains which others take for
granted. She has taught me tolerance
to accept that your perspective is different
and deserves respect. She has taught me courage
to fight for you when no one else will.
She has taught me endurance to go on when I
feel I can't any more.She has  taught me humility
to accept when I can't make things better
but can only be here for you. She has taught
me to love at a deeper level than I ever
thought possible.

Twenty-one years ago, my life was changed and it wasn't just about me anymore. She has taught me so much and I am very blessed that my daughter иelli racca  has turned into a beautiful young lady. Happy 21st Birthday to my baby girl!!






No comments:

Post a Comment