All my Things!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Boys ~GOLDEN BIRTHDAY~

10-10-10 and Turning 10
What's cuter than one baby?
A precious set of twins.
With matching little outfits-
and matchless little grins.
With twice as many babies,
how very busy you will be,
Just think of all the loving
They'll bring to your family.
Four little hands to guide and to hold.
Two special lives to shape and to mold.
Two little babies are gifts from above.
                          Two special people to snuggle and love

As I grow please...Understand that I am growing up and changing very fast. it must be difficult to keep pace, but please try.

As I grow please...Listen to me and give me brief, clear answers to my questions. Then I will keep sharing my thoughts and feelings.

As I grow please...Reward me for telling the truth, Then I am not frightened into lying.

As I grow please...Tell me when you make mistakes and what you learned from them. then i can accept that i am O.K, even when i blunder,

As I grow please..Pay attention to me and spend time with me. Then I can believe that I am important and worthwhile.

As I grow please... Do the things that you want me to do. Then I have a good, positive role model.

As I grow please...Trust and respect me. Even though I am smaller than you, I have feelings and needs, just like you.

As I grow please... Compliment and appreciate me. then I will feel good and I will want to continue to please you.

As I grow please...Help me explore my unique interest, talents, and potential in order for me to be happy, i need to be me and not you or someone you want me to be.

As I grow please...Be an Individual and create your own happiness. Then you can teach me the same and I can live a happy, successful and fulfilling life.

THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME!
Author: Helene Rothschild

░░░░░░░░░░░҉░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
─█───▄▀▐▌▀▄─▐█▌▐█▌▐██─
─█──▐──▐▌──▌─█▌▐█─▐▌──
─█──▐─▄██▄─▌─█▌▐█─▐██─ 
  ─█──▐█▀▐▌▀█▌─▐▌▐▌─▐▌⋕Եժ
─███─▀▄▐▌▄▀───██──▐██─
 MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment