All my Things!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Last day of vacation!

   It has arrived, the last day of my vacation.  I have truly enjoyed the past eleven days of my "STAY HOME" vacation. Doing stuff I wanted and not doing things that I did NOT want to do.  I did manage to deep clean the house, in the day to day life it seems like there is not enough time or I am just to plain tired. I don't know how people keep their houses spotless. I certainly can't.
   One thing I wanted to get done while I was on vacation was to purchase some window treatments and get them hung.  Which here is a picture of the final room.
I just went with basic panels.  They are nice during the afternoon when the sun is beating on the West side of the house.  It make a HUGE difference in room temperature by just shutting. Which we do. :)

Healing Field at Tempe Town Lake  September 11th Memorial.
All 2996 flags for all the people that died on that horrific day in America.
They had a name on every flag.  It was very strange walking through them.  Very happy we went though.
Now as my last day comes to the end. I am preparing myself for the Holiday season at work.  Always very stressful, especially in retail.

All in all a very nice and relaxing "Stay Home" vacation. It was just what I NEEDED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment